Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly News Roundup

So as you have probably noticed I only post on a Friday. This is due to me being back at school so i make a weekly news roundup where I post all of the weeks news in one. When I come off on holiday (in about 2 weeks) I will post more frequently until I have to go back to school. Anyways. This week's news. 


NEW G:AMOUR (FURNITURE)
Stardoll Sent us this Message. 

When you click on it, it takes you here. 

Cheapest & Most Expensive Items.

Do you Like it?
Will you Buy Anything?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Baroque for Voile
Stardoll Sent us this message. 

Clicking it takes you to this. 

Starcoin Prices. 

Stardollers Prices.

Do you like any of these items?
Will you buy Anything?

------------------------------------------------------------
Mystery Coming Soon!
When I clicked on it, nothing happened.

What do you think the changes will be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Level up Feature

Do you think this is a good change?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna Sui Tribute 



What's your Favourite Item?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Well that's it for this week. Some interesting news there. 

Enjoy your weekend 

~ bracken1234





No comments:

Post a Comment